Energy Engineer from RWTH Aachen University. Currently a Research Associate at TUMCREATE Electrification Suite & Test Lab in Singapore and a PhD Candidate at Technical University of Munich. Interested in: Demand Side Flexibility, Building Climate Modelling, Multi-Energy Systems, Smart Grids.
- [Preprint] S. Troitzsch, M. Grussmann, K. Zhang, and T. Hamacher, Distribution Locational Marginal Pricing for Combined Thermal and Electric Grid Operation, 2020. [TechRxiv] [Researchgate]
- [Preprint] S. Troitzsch and T. Hamacher, Control-oriented Thermal Building Modelling, 2020. [TechRxiv] [Researchgate]
- [Preprint] S. Troitzsch, B. K. Sreepathi, T. P. Huynh, A. Moine, S. Hanif, J. Fonseca, and T. Hamacher, Optimal Electric-Distribution-Grid Planning considering the Demand-Side Flexibility of Thermal Building Systems for a Test Case in Singapore, 2020. [PDF]
- S. Troitzsch, S. Hanif, K. Zhang, A. Trpovski, and T. Hamacher, Flexible Distribution Grid Demonstrator (FLEDGE): Requirements and Software Architecture, in IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting (PESGM), Atlanta, GA, USA, 2019. [DOI] [Researchgate] [Poster]
- S. Troitzsch, S. Hanif, and T. Hamacher, Distributed Robust Reserve Scheduling in Congested Distribution Systems, in IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting (PESGM), Portland, OR, 2018. [DOI] [Researchgate]